Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid
Name: Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid
- Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid drug
- Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid drugs like
- Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid missed dose
Uses of Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid
- It is used to ease pain.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid?
- If you have an allergy to acetaminophen, phenyltoloxamine, or any other part of acetaminophen and phenyltoloxamine liquid.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid) best taken?
Use acetaminophen and phenyltoloxamine liquid as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Measure liquid doses carefully. Use the measuring device that comes with this medicine. If there is none, ask the pharmacist for a device to measure acetaminophen and phenyltoloxamine liquid.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take this medicine on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times acetaminophen and phenyltoloxamine liquid is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
How do I store and/or throw out Acetaminophen and Phenyltoloxamine Liquid?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.