Name: Acetaminophen Liquid
- Acetaminophen Liquid drug
- Acetaminophen Liquid drugs like
- Acetaminophen Liquid mg
- Acetaminophen Liquid side effects
- Acetaminophen Liquid effects of acetaminophen liquid
Uses of Acetaminophen Liquid
- It is used to ease pain and fever.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Acetaminophen Liquid?
- If you have an allergy to acetaminophen or any other part of acetaminophen liquid.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have liver disease.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take acetaminophen liquid with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Acetaminophen Liquid?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not take more than what your doctor told you to take. Taking more than you are told may raise your chance of very bad side effects.
- Avoid other sources of acetaminophen. Check labels closely. Too much acetaminophen may cause problems.
- Call your doctor right away if you take more than 4,000 mg (milligrams) of acetaminophen in a day, even if you feel well.
- Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol.
- If you are taking warfarin, talk with your doctor. You may need to have your blood work checked more closely while you are taking it with acetaminophen liquid.
- This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your health care providers and lab workers that you take this medicine.
- Different brands of acetaminophen liquid may have different doses for children. Talk with the doctor before giving this medicine to a child.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using acetaminophen liquid while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some other side effects of Acetaminophen Liquid?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Not able to sleep.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Acetaminophen Liquid?
- Protect from light.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Store in original container.
- Keep lid tightly closed.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.