Acnomel Skin Tone Topical
Name: Acnomel Skin Tone Topical
- Acnomel Skin Tone Topical used to treat
- Acnomel Skin Tone Topical is used to treat
- Acnomel Skin Tone Topical side effects
- Acnomel Skin Tone Topical effects of
Uses For Acnomel Skin Tone
Resorcinol and sulfur combination is used to treat acne and similar skin conditions.
This medicine is available without a prescription.
Acnomel Skin Tone Side Effects
Along with its needed effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:Less common or rare
- Skin irritation not present before use of this medicine
- Diarrhea, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting
- headache (severe or continuing)
- nervousness or restlessness
- slow heartbeat, shortness of breath, or troubled breathing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Some side effects may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:More common
- Redness and peeling of skin (may occur after a few days)
- Unusual dryness of skin
Other side effects not listed may also occur in some patients. If you notice any other effects, check with your healthcare professional.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to resorcinol / sulfur topical: topical cream, topical lotion
Dermatologic side effects have included irritation and dryness.[Ref]
Some side effects of Acnomel may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.