Actonel and Calcium
Name: Actonel and Calcium
- Actonel and Calcium side effects
- Actonel and Calcium effects of actonel and calcium
- Actonel and Calcium drug
What are some other side effects of Actonel and Calcium?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Hard stools (constipation).
- Belly pain.
- Back pain.
- Muscle or joint pain.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Actonel and Calcium?
- Store in the original container at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
Review Date: October 4, 2017
Calcium carbonate / risedronate Pregnancy Warnings
Calcium carbonate-risedronate has been assigned to pregnancy category C by the FDA. Animal studies have revealed fetal harm. There are no controlled data in human pregnancy. Calcium carbonate-risedronate is only recommended for use during pregnancy when there are no alternatives and benefit outweighs risk.