Advair HFA Inhaler
Name: Advair HFA Inhaler
- Advair HFA Inhaler used to treat
- Advair HFA Inhaler is used to treat
- Advair HFA Inhaler drug
- Advair HFA Inhaler drugs like
- Advair HFA Inhaler side effects
- Advair HFA Inhaler effects of advair hfa inhaler
- Advair HFA Inhaler uses
- Advair HFA Inhaler adverse effects
Uses of Advair HFA Inhaler
- It is used to treat asthma.
- This medicine is not to be used to treat intense flare-ups of shortness of breath. Use a rescue inhaler. Talk with the doctor.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Advair HFA Inhaler?
- If you have an allergy to fluticasone, salmeterol, or any other part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you are using another drug like this one.
- If you take any drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) that must not be taken with Advair HFA Inhaler, like certain drugs that are used for HIV, infections, or depression. There are many drugs that must not be taken with this medicine. Your doctor or pharmacist can tell you if you are taking a drug that must not be taken with Advair HFA Inhaler.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Advair HFA Inhaler with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some other side effects of Advair HFA Inhaler?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Throat irritation.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Advair HFA Inhaler?
- Store at room temperature.
- Store with the mouthpiece down.
- Protect from heat or open flame. Do not puncture or burn even if it seems empty.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- This medicine comes with an extra patient fact sheet called a Medication Guide. Read it with care. Read it again each time this medicine is refilled. If you have any questions about Advair HFA Inhaler, please talk with the doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about Advair HFA Inhaler. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using Advair HFA Inhaler.
Review Date: October 4, 2017