Name: Advil Childrens
Fever reducer/Pain reliever
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed
- do not use more than 4 times a day
- measure only with the dosing cup provided. Dosing cup to be used with Children’s Advil Suspension only. Do not use with other products. Dose lines account for product remaining in cup due to thickness of suspension.
|Weight (lb)||Age (yr)||Dose (tsp)|
|under 24 lb||under 2 yr||ask a doctor|
|24-35 lb||2-3 yr||1 tsp|
|36-47 lb||4-5 yr||1½ tsp|
|48-59 lb||6-8 yr||2 tsp|
|60-71 lb||9-10 yr||2½ tsp|
|72-95 lb||11 yr||3 tsp|
Questions or comments?
call toll-free 1-800-88-ADVIL or ask your pharmacist, doctor or health care professional