- Ala-Seb-T used to treat
- Ala-Seb-T is used to treat
- Ala-Seb-T drug
- Ala-Seb-T drugs like
- Ala-Seb-T side effects
- Ala-Seb-T effects of ala-seb-t
Uses of Ala-Seb-T
- It is used to treat dandruff.
- It is used to control seborrheic dermatitis.
- It is used to treat scalp psoriasis.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Ala-Seb-T?
- If you have an allergy to coal tar, salicylic acid, or any other part of Ala-Seb-T (coal tar, salicylic acid, and sulfur).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have any of these problems: Eczema, kidney disease, liver disease, low blood sugar (diabetes), poor blood flow, or skin infection or irritation.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Ala-Seb-T with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some other side effects of Ala-Seb-T?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
- Dry skin.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
How do I store and/or throw out Ala-Seb-T?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.