Aleve-D Sinus & Headache
Name: Aleve-D Sinus & Headache
- Aleve-D Sinus & Headache side effects
- Aleve-D Sinus & Headache drug
- Aleve-D Sinus & Headache drugs like
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Aleve-D Sinus & Headache?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not take more than what your doctor told you to take. Taking more than you are told may raise your chance of very bad side effects.
- Do not take Aleve-D Sinus & Headache for longer than you were told by your doctor.
- Talk with your doctor before you drink alcohol.
- If you smoke, talk with your doctor.
- If you have asthma, talk with your doctor. You may be more sensitive to this medicine.
- This medicine may raise the chance of heart and blood vessel side effects like heart attack and stroke. If these happen, they can be deadly. The risk of these side effects may be greater if you have heart disease or risks for heart disease. However, the risk may also be raised in people who do not have heart disease or risks for heart disease. The risk of these health problems can happen as soon as the first weeks of using Aleve-D Sinus & Headache and may be greater with higher doses or with long-term use. Do not use this medicine right before or after bypass heart surgery.
- This medicine may raise the chance of very bad and sometimes deadly stomach or bowel side effects like ulcers or bleeding. The risk is greater in older people. The risk is also greater in people who have had stomach or bowel ulcers or bleeding before. These problems may occur without warning signs. Talk with the doctor.
- You may bleed more easily. Be careful and avoid injury. Use a soft toothbrush and an electric razor.
- The chance of heart failure is raised with the use of drugs like this one. In people who already have heart failure, the chance of heart attack, having to go to the hospital for heart failure, and death is raised. Talk with the doctor.
- The chance of heart attack and heart-related death is raised in people taking drugs like this one after a recent heart attack. People taking drugs like this one after a first heart attack were also more likely to die in the year after the heart attack compared with people not taking drugs like this one. Talk with the doctor.
- If you are taking aspirin to help prevent a heart attack, talk with your doctor.
- If you are 60 or older, use Aleve-D Sinus & Headache (naproxen and pseudoephedrine) with care. You could have more side effects.
- This medicine may cause harm to the unborn baby if you take it while you are pregnant. If you are pregnant or you get pregnant while taking this medicine, call your doctor right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.