Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Name: Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets tablet
- Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets used to treat
- Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets is used to treat
- Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets missed dose
- Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets side effects
- Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets drug
- Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets effects of alprazolam orally disintegrating tablets
Uses of Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- It is used to treat anxiety.
- It is used to treat panic attacks.
How is this medicine (Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets) best taken?
Use this medicine (alprazolam orally disintegrating tablets) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Do not push the tablet out of the foil when opening. Use dry hands to take it from the foil. Place on your tongue and let it melt. Water is not needed. Do not swallow it whole. Do not chew, break, or crush it.
- Use right away after this medicine is removed from the foil. Do not store any part of the tablet for use at a later time.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take this medicine (alprazolam orally disintegrating tablets) on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times this medicine is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of low mood (depression), thoughts of killing yourself, nervousness, emotional ups and downs, thinking that is not normal, anxiety, or lack of interest in life.
- Change in balance.
- Shortness of breath.
- A burning, numbness, or tingling feeling that is not normal.
- Chest pain or pressure or a fast heartbeat.
- A heartbeat that does not feel normal.
- Very bad dizziness or passing out.
- Feeling confused.
- Hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not there).
- Memory problems or loss.
- Trouble speaking.
- Feeling very tired or weak.
- Dark urine or yellow skin or eyes.
- Trouble passing urine.
- Blurred eyesight.
What are some other side effects of Alprazolam Orally Disintegrating Tablets?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Feeling sleepy.
- Dry mouth.
- Feeling more or less hungry.
- Upset stomach.
- Hard stools (constipation).
- Change in sex ability.
- Lowered interest in sex.
- Feeling tired or weak.
- A change in weight without trying.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.