Uses of Altazine
- It is used to treat eye irritation.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Altazine?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Altazine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Use care when driving or doing other tasks that call for clear eyesight.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If this medicine is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using Altazine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
Tetrahydrozoline ophthalmic Breastfeeding Warnings
There are no data on the excretion of tetrahydrozoline into human milk.