Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief
Name: Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief
- Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief missed dose
- Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief side effects
- Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief effects of antibiotic plus pain relief
- Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief drug
- Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief uses
- Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief adverse effects
How is this medicine (Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief) best taken?
Use Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take this medicine by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- Wash your hands before and after use. Do not wash your hands after use if putting this on your hand.
- Wash affected skin and pat dry.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
- The treatment area may be covered with a dressing.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Use a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not use 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some other side effects of Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using Antibiotic Plus Pain Relief.
Review Date: October 4, 2017
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal.
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- See carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.