Artificial Saliva Solution
Name: Artificial Saliva Solution
- Artificial Saliva Solution used to treat
- Artificial Saliva Solution is used to treat
- Artificial Saliva Solution drug
- Artificial Saliva Solution drugs like
- Artificial Saliva Solution side effects
Uses of Artificial Saliva Solution
- It is used to treat dry mouth.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Artificial Saliva Solution?
- If you have an allergy to saliva substitute or any other part of artificial saliva solution.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Artificial Saliva Solution?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take artificial saliva solution. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- If you are on a low-salt or salt-free diet, talk with your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Trouble swallowing.
- Change in speech.
- Change in taste.
How do I store and/or throw out Artificial Saliva Solution?
- Store at room temperature.
- Numoisyn™ liquid: Use within 3 months after opening.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.