Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Injection
Name: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Injection
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Injection injection
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Injection drug
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Injection drugs like
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Ascorbic Acid Injection?
- If you have an allergy to ascorbic acid or any other part of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) injection.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.