Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Lozenges
Name: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Lozenges
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Lozenges used to treat
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Lozenges is used to treat
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Lozenges missed dose
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Lozenges side effects
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Lozenges effects of
- Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Lozenges drug
Uses of Ascorbic Acid Lozenges
- It is used to treat or prevent vitamin C deficiency.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
How is this medicine (Ascorbic Acid Lozenges) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food.
- Suck oral lozenge. Do not chew, break, or crush it. Do not swallow it whole.
- To gain the most benefit, do not miss doses.
- Keep taking this medicine (ascorbic acid lozenges) as you have been told by your doctor or other health care provider, even if you feel well.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some other side effects of Ascorbic Acid Lozenges?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Loose stools (diarrhea).
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Ascorbic Acid Lozenges?
- Store at room temperature.
- Protect from light.
- Protect from heat.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.