Asmanex 14 Metered Doses
Name: Asmanex 14 Metered Doses
- Asmanex 14 Metered Doses drug
- Asmanex 14 Metered Doses drugs like
- Asmanex 14 Metered Doses side effects
- Asmanex 14 Metered Doses effects of asmanex 14 metered doses
- Asmanex 14 Metered Doses uses
- Asmanex 14 Metered Doses adverse effects
- Asmanex 14 Metered Doses effects of
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Asmanex 14 Metered Doses?
- If you have an allergy to mometasone or any other part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine (Asmanex 14 Metered Doses).
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take this medicine with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some other side effects of Asmanex 14 Metered Doses?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Nose and throat irritation.
- Belly pain.
- Upset stomach.
- Muscle pain.
- Back pain.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine (Asmanex 14 Metered Doses), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this medicine (Asmanex 14 Metered Doses). It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine (Asmanex 14 Metered Doses).
Review Date: October 4, 2017
For the Consumer
Applies to mometasone: inhalation aerosol powder, inhalation powder
Along with its needed effects, mometasone may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking mometasone:More common
- Body aches or pain
- cold or flu-like symptoms
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- fever or chills
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- White patches inside the nose or mouth
Some side effects of mometasone may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:More common
- Difficulty with moving
- feeling sad or empty
- increased abdominal or stomach pain and cramping during menstrual periods
- lack of appetite
- loss of interest or pleasure
- muscle or joint pain
- muscle pain or stiffness
- nasal burning and irritation
- stomach discomfort following meals
- stuffy or runny nose
- trouble concentrating
- trouble sleeping
- unexplained runny nose or sneezing
- upset stomach
- Accidental injury
- bladder pain
- bloody mucus or unexplained nosebleeds
- bloody or cloudy urine
- chest congestion
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
- frequent urge to urinate
- full feeling
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- lower back or side pain
- menstrual changes
- passing gas
- post-procedure pain
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Data not available