Asthmanefrin Starter Kit
Name: Asthmanefrin Starter Kit
- Asthmanefrin Starter Kit how to use
- Asthmanefrin Starter Kit missed dose
- Asthmanefrin Starter Kit side effects
- Asthmanefrin Starter Kit effects of asthmanefrin starter kit
- Asthmanefrin Starter Kit drug
- Asthmanefrin Starter Kit uses
- Asthmanefrin Starter Kit adverse effects
How is this medicine (Asthmanefrin Starter Kit) best taken?
Use Asthmanefrin Starter Kit as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- For breathing in only as a liquid (solution) by a special machine (nebulizer) into the lungs.
- Follow how to use as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
- Do not use if the solution is cloudy, leaking, or has particles.
- Do not use if solution changes color.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- If you take this medicine on a regular basis, take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
- Many times Asthmanefrin Starter Kit is taken on an as needed basis. Do not take more often than told by the doctor.
What are some other side effects of Asthmanefrin Starter Kit?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Asthmanefrin Starter Kit?
- Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze.
- Protect from light.
- Protect from heat.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take Asthmanefrin Starter Kit or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this medicine. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to Asthmanefrin Starter Kit (EPINEPHrine (oral inhalation)). This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine.
Review Date: October 4, 2017