Avar LS Cleanser
Name: Avar LS Cleanser
- Avar LS Cleanser side effects
- Avar LS Cleanser drug
- Avar LS Cleanser drugs like
- Avar LS Cleanser uses
- Avar LS Cleanser adverse effects
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad skin irritation.
- Very bad and rarely deadly effects have happened with sulfa (sulfonamide) drugs like this one. These effects have included liver problems, blood problems, and very bad skin reactions (Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis). Call your doctor right away if you have a rash; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; red or irritated eyes; sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes; fever, chills, or sore throat; cough that is new or worse; feeling very tired or weak; any bruising or bleeding; or signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
How do I store and/or throw out Avar LS Cleanser?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your doctor.
- Do not share your drugs with others and do not take anyone else's drugs.
- Keep a list of all your drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your doctor.
- Talk with the doctor before starting any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine, please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take Avar LS Cleanser or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this medicine. It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to Avar LS Cleanser. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine.
Review Date: October 4, 2017
The oral LD 50 of sulfacetamide in mice is 16.5 g/kg. In the event of overdosage, emergency treatment should be started immediately.
Manifestations: Overdosage may cause nausea and vomiting. Large oral overdosage may cause hematuria, crystalluria and renal shutdown due to the precipitation of sulfa crystals in the renal tubules and the urinary tract. For treatment, contact your local Poison Control Center or your doctor.
Dosage and administration
WASH-OFF APPLICATION: Shake well before use. Cleanse affected skin thoroughly and pat dry before each application. Holding can upright, dispense product into palm of hand. Massage the product into the affected area and wait 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry. Treat the affected area 1 to 3 times daily, or as directed by a physician.
LEAVE-ON APPLICATION: Shake well before use. Cleanse affected skin thoroughly and pat dry before each application. Holding can upright, dispense product into palm of hand. Massage the product into the affected area. Wipe off any excess. Treat the affected area 1 to 3 times daily, or as directed by a physician.
STORAGE: Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F), excursions permitted between 15°C and 30°C (between 59°F and 86°F). Brief exposure to temperatures up to 40°C (104°F) may be tolerated provided the mean kinetic temperature does not exceed 25°C (77°F); however, such exposure should be minimized. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
NOTICE: Protect from freezing and excessive heat. The product may tend to darken slightly on storage. Slight discoloration does not impair the efficacy or safety of the product. Keep dispensing container tightly closed.
Occasionally, a slight discoloration of fabric may occur when an excessive amount of the product is used and comes in contact with white fabrics. This discoloration, however, presents no problem, as it is readily removed by ordinary laundering without bleaches.