Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control (Pyrithione Zinc Liquid)
Name: Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control (Pyrithione Zinc Liquid)
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc Liquid how to use
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc Liquid missed dose
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc Liquid side effects
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc Liquid drug
How is this medicine (Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control) best taken?
Use Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Follow how to use as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
- If this medicine gets in the eyes, rinse with cool water.
- Do not take Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control by mouth. Use on your scalp and hair only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, ears, and eyes (may burn).
- Wet hair and scalp.
- Lather well and rinse.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Put on a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad scalp irritation.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control?
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
For the Consumer
Applies to pyrithione zinc topical: topical bar, topical cream, topical lotion, topical shampoo, topical soap, topical solution, topical spray
Along with its needed effects, pyrithione zinc topical (the active ingredient contained in Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking pyrithione zinc topical:Less common or rare
- Irritation of skin
Pyrithione zinc topical Pregnancy Warnings
Pyrithione zinc topical has not been formally assigned to a pregnancy category by the FDA. Animal studies have not been conducted. There are no controlled data in human pregnancy. Pyrithione zinc topical should only be given during pregnancy when benefits outweigh risks.