Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control (Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo)
Name: Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control (Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo)
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo drug
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo drugs like
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo side effects
- Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo effects of
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control?
- If you have an allergy to Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control (pyrithione zinc shampoo) or any part of this medicine.
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take this medicine. This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Use care when using on a large part of the skin. Talk with the doctor.
- This medicine may cause harm if swallowed. If Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control is swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine while you are pregnant.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about any risks to your baby.
- Do not use near an open flame or while smoking. It may burst.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Very bad scalp irritation.
What are some other side effects of Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Scalp irritation.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.