Avita (Tretinoin Cream)
Name: Avita (Tretinoin Cream)
- Avita Tretinoin Cream used to treat
- Avita Tretinoin Cream is used to treat
- Avita Tretinoin Cream how to use
- Avita Tretinoin Cream missed dose
- Avita Tretinoin Cream side effects
- Avita Tretinoin Cream effects of
- Avita Tretinoin Cream drug
Uses of Avita
- It is used to treat pimples (acne).
- It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
How is this medicine (Avita) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Do not take Avita by mouth. Use on your skin only. Keep out of your mouth, nose, and eyes (may burn).
- If you get this medicine in any of these areas, rinse well with water.
- Follow how to use as you have been told by the doctor or read the package insert.
- Put on at bedtime.
- Wash your hands before and after use.
- Clean affected part before use. Make sure to dry well.
- Wait 20 to 30 minutes before use.
- Put a thin layer on the affected skin and rub in gently.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not put on 2 doses or extra doses.
What are some other side effects of Avita?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Dry skin.
- Feeling of warmth.
- Change in color of skin.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Avita?
- Store at room temperature. Do not freeze.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.