Azithromycin Single-Dose Packet
Name: Azithromycin Single-Dose Packet
- Azithromycin Single-Dose Packet used to treat
- Azithromycin Single-Dose Packet is used to treat
- Azithromycin Single-Dose Packet drug
Uses of Azithromycin Single-Dose Packet
- It is used to treat or prevent bacterial infections.
How is this medicine (Azithromycin Single-Dose Packet) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Do not take antacids within 2 hours of azithromycin single-dose packet.
- Empty powder packet in 1/4 cup (60 mL) of water. Mix well and drink. Rinse cup with more water and drink.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Only 1 dose of this medicine is needed. If you miss your dose, take it as soon as you think about it.
If OVERDOSE is suspected
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Azithromycin Single-Dose Packet?
- Store in the original container at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.