Recothrom Spray Kit
Name: Recothrom Spray Kit
- Recothrom Spray Kit used to treat
- Recothrom Spray Kit is used to treat
- Recothrom Spray Kit drug
- Recothrom Spray Kit drugs like
- Recothrom Spray Kit side effects
- Recothrom Spray Kit effects of recothrom spray kit
Uses of Recothrom Spray Kit
- It is used to treat or prevent bleeding.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Recothrom Spray Kit?
- If you have an allergy to thrombin or any other part of Recothrom Spray Kit (thrombin (topical)).
- If you are allergic to any drugs like this one, any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If you have very bad bleeding.
- If you are allergic to beef products, talk with the doctor.
- If you are allergic to hamsters, talk with the doctor.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Recothrom Spray Kit with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
How is this medicine (Recothrom Spray Kit) best taken?
Use this medicine as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Your doctor will put on the skin.
- This medicine must not be given as a shot. It can be deadly if given as a shot. Talk with the doctor.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Call your doctor to find out what to do.
What are some other side effects of Recothrom Spray Kit?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if you have any side effects that bother you or do not go away.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.